Ristorante La Terrazza
1309 Orange Avenue
619-522-0077

Ristorante La Terrazza (formally Tomaso's of Coronado) is one and a half block from The Hotel Del Coronado and one block from the beach.

Hours of operation:
Lunch from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00pm.daily.
Dinner from 4:00 - 9:30 p.m.daily - Sunday to Thursday. Open until 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday.

This somewhat hidden Italian restaurant is worth the walk up the stairs (or elevator ride). Romantic atmosphere with a patio view of the Pacific Ocean. The restaurant includes a large dining room, a beautiful veranda and an outdoor patio available for private events.

Post a review or read some below.

Tags: italian

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I enjoyed the table bread and great views from the patio of Tomasos. Good selection of pastas and wine. Great service and good location...just a few blocks from the beach and Hotel del Coronado.
One of the nicer restaurants in town. Local secret-- there's never a line for a table. Patio dining is an option, but just make sure the sun isn't too low. Very good service, always attentive, never instrusive.
always fresh pasta and sauces. Good service and well priced wine by the caraffe. Outdoor dining is very pleasant.Bread is excellent.
Taking my mom and my lovely wife there for dinner on Mothers' Day after the Air Races at the other end of town. I've never eaten there, but I've heard it's the best. Looking forward to it! :-D
Jamie, that sounds like a great Mother's Day...nice way to work in some cool 'air races' on mom's day. You'll enjoy Tomaso's...if it's good weather, grab a table outside.
I second all the previous comments. Lunch here on the patio is nice if it's not too hot or too cold (or too windy). Great view, good food and service. A solid Italian dining experience.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Local Business

Advertise on eCoronado.com

Advertise on eCoronado.com

Live Web Traffic

© 2014   eCoronado.com

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service