Thank you for helping eCoronado.com continue to grow in popularity and circulation here on Coronado and over the bridge. One of the services that eCoronado.com provides is the ability for members to add Coronado specific content to the website. Content can include: blog posts, events, photos and videos. In order to maintain order and value for eCoronado.com (and it's visitors), here are the guidelines when it comes to posting content:
Adding Blog Posts: We want your Coronado news, PR and stories. If you have questions, contact us first (before posting). We review and approve within 24 hours. Not every post is approved. Some tips:
Posts from Individuals:
- Individuals are encouraged to post local stories about life on Coronado, newsworthy items and viewpoints.
- Post relevant content related to Coronado (ex. don't post photos from a trip to Europe)
- Do not slander any person or business
- Do not post events here unless there is a PR along with it. Read below for how to post an event.
Posts from Businesses (Advertisers Only):
- Post newsworthy items: grand opening, major sale, new hires, new product lines, etc.
- DO NOT post ongoing sales, solicitations or offers
- If there are newsworthy items, limit news to one or two posts per month
- If you want more promotion, get additional exposure via advertising (no contracts)
Current advertisers may post 2x articles and 2x events per month.
Click here to add a blog post.
Adding Events: We want your Coronado events! We review and approve within 24 hours. Not every submission is approved.
- Post fundraisers
- Post community events
- Post grand openings
- Post business events/sales (no more than one or two posts per month). Get additional exposure via advertising (no contracts).
Click here to add an event.
Adding Photos / Videos: We want your photos and videos!
We review and approve within 24 hours. Not every submission is approved.
- Post photos of Coronado (views, people, activities, buildings, beach, etc.)
- Post photos taken on Coronado (do not post your photos from your European vacation)
- Businesses may post 2-3 photos of their Coronado business (use different views)
- Photos should not be blatant advertisements promoting your business - rather informative or show off Coronado
- Add descriptive text to your photo titles, description and tags - not promotional text or links.
- Please note that you may add photos to the 'My Island' page. Click 'My Island' navigation link and add text box to your page to add content.
Click here to add a photo or video.
Note: We have the right to approve or not approve any content. We also have the right to feature or promote content on the homepage or email newsletters. Contact us before you post if you have questions or sign up and start posting.
If you would like to advertise your business or service, click here to view our advertising options.
We have also added a video for visual instructions on how to post a blog or add an event:
If you have any questions, please contact us. Click here to sign up.
The eCoronado.com Staff
The posting of slanderous content, unapproved ads/blog posts,profanity, copyrighted, unsolicited offers or personal attacks is prohibited. eCoronado.com reserves the right to remove content or members that violate the Terms of Service at any time. All opinions or responses or statements of any kind are solely the opinion of the makers of such statements and may not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, policies or attitudes of eCoronado.com or any of its members. Although eCoronado.com attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of all content, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy. Violators will be suspended, removed or banned immediately. Don't be lame.
Comment (keep it clean & on topic)