CORONADO, CA (January 17, 2013) – The City of Coronado reminds residents and businesses that most non-public-safety City facilities, including City Hall and the Library, will be closed on Monday, January 21, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Coronado Police and Fire will be staffed during the holiday for emergency services.
Certain City of Coronado departments and services are open and most have varying hours of operation on Monday:
- The Community Center will be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pool lap swim: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.; pool family swim: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Coronado Club Room and Boathouse will be open from 6 to 9 a.m. and from 2 to 5 p.m.
- The Skatepark will be open from 10 a.m. to dusk.
- Public Services will do a sweep of the beach in the morning but no neighborhood street sweeping will be conducted on Monday. The Department’s offices will be closed on the holiday.
- EDCO will perform regular residential trash collection Monday, with no delays in service next week.
- The Coronado Municipal Golf Course is open on Monday.
Source: City of Coronado